20060302

mistaken.

after reading my colleagues' blog, i feel like i'm the worthess one in the office.
kind of the forgotten one there, and the very pathetic victim of it all.
ok, i'd promise myself, i won't want to look back.
these bad memories won't exactly go away, it will be the worse experiences for my first job ever.
it won't just go away.
since i was labelled USELESS, the worker they want, i'm not going back to the company even if i were jobless.
it has cheated me so very much of my time and effort.
it has just gone way down the drain.
FUCKED UP PLACE.

oh well, all that ranting made me boil..
i'm feeling so angsty now.
ok, enough of that shit...
i met olivia today! xD
i just love to meet up with my dear old pal.
she's my super uber bestie!!!!
oh we went for breakfast at starbucks(again....?!?!).. yea. you heard me.
hehe.
chatting has always been our profession. : )
so we like sat there for 3 plus hours..
and we just keep going on. xD
after that.. was like lunch time already.. then i went to find food.
hungry :/
hmmm, then she came over to my house.
we laughed like mad over those old pictures man. xD
we were totally insane!!!
haaha.. then around 4 5 plus she went home.
GAH so bored.
i've been trying to figure out what to do for the past few hours after she left.
sooo, i let my dog out of its cage.. and we chase after one another.
LOL. was so tiring la.. i just love to entertain my BIEE BIEE.
hahaha.. soon, i find myself napping of the couch after reading the newspapers.
lol, then mom woke me up for dinner.
yea...
so bored.
im vacant tmr.
jeeesh. sleeping time!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home